Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back Home

We made it back from the mainland and are trying to settle back into our daily routines.
There were a few places I went where I continually prayed that the Lord would cover my heart. I’ll tell you about that another time.

I have a confession to make...Last year when I returned from my trip to the mainland I was ready to sell our house and move. My husband Mike wasn’t but I was. But as I traveled here and there visiting family and friends this year God opened my eyes to a lot of stuff. The main important one being that my desires and His desires are totally different, and my wants aren’t always what's best for me.

My outtake on moving have changed drastically. I know that God has me planted in Waikoloa and at this church for a reason. I know that He has a plan for me here at this season of my life. He’s got it already mapped out– I just need to get out of the way and say, “okay Lord, lead the way and I’ll follow”.


8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

Have a wonderful week in the Lord!

No comments: