Saturday, July 30, 2011

LET THE LORD LEAD

For the past two weeks I have had a burden for someone. The Lord has put them on my heart and I have been praying for them, but the prayer has been only a general prayer as I don’t know why or what their situation is, I just know I am to pray for them.

I finally called them to just let them know I had a burden for them and I only got the voice message so I left them a message just telling them that God loved them and that they were on my heart. It was after I left this message that my heart became so heavy. At that moment all I did was say their name and the Holy Spirit too it from there. I have no idea what I prayed but God does and that’s all that matters.

It was after this prayer that the following verses came to mind.

Romans 8:26-27(NASB)

26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.


Just remember, sometimes when God puts someone on our hearts He knows what’s going on– we don’t have to. We just need to be obedient and let God have his way.

Have a good week and let the Lord lead.

No comments: