Saturday, October 29, 2011

Intimate Answers

God answers prayer in many different ways and sometimes He answers in the most intimate loving way that only a caring Father does.
Yesterday was a very hard day for me. I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders and I felt very alone.
As I searched for something cleaver to write about this week I found the following and knew automatically it was God speaking to my heart.

While Praying One Day A Woman Asked,
Who Are You, Lord?”
He Answered, “I Am”
“But Who Is I Am?” She said. And He Replied…”I Am Love, I Am Peace, I Am Grace, I Am Joy, I Am The Way, Truth And The Light…
I Am the comforter, I Am Strength, I Am Safety, I Am Shelter, I Am Power, I Am The Creator, I Am The Beginning And The End, I Am The Most High" The Woman With Tears In Her Eyes Looked Toward Heaven And Said,” Now I Understand, But Lord, Who Am I?” Then God Tenderly Wiped The Tears From Her Eyes
And Whispered, “You Are Mine.”

Isaiah 45:5
I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God…

Isaiah 49:16
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.


Have a good week and let the Lord lead

No comments: