Saturday, November 3, 2012

Planting


So the other day I found out something that really bothered me. I found out that something I tried to do 3-4 years ago was being done by someone else and my 1st thought was WHAT? They can’t do that!                    I was the one who thought of that idea, I was the one who tried to get people involved, they have no right–
but I heard the Lord softly say to me one man plants another waters.
I began to ponder that and ask forgiveness for I know God was right.
I then called the person up and told them what had happened and began to share the vision I had a few years ago. I also shared what God had put on my heart. I told them I would be praying for them and that to keep our church in mind if it is offered again next year.

I am just a servant and the Lord is the one who makes it grow.

5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.  1 Corinthians 3:5-7

Have a good week and always remember to look up!

No comments: