Saturday, December 8, 2012

Take Heart!


Last week Pastor Gary Simons gave us a message on living from victory to victory not  crisis to crisis, the scripture he used was from John 16:33. It says, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Jesus is telling us to take heart with an exclamation mark !.
He’s encouraging us to be brave and courageous, that what ever we may be feeling is not lost, but to keep hope.

I for one, need that reminder. I for one, need to live victory to victory knowing that God will give me peace in midst of the storm.


You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1John 4:4


Have a good week and always remember to look up!

No comments: