Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter


For those of you who are wondering about our Easter Services, worship will start at 10:00 AM in the Waikoloa Elementary School Cafeteria. We hope you can make it. We have an awesome worship team who will be blessing us with contemporary music, a special song by Fran Black, a skit performed by some wonderful men of God and be sure to bring the keiki's (children) because Aunty Julie has some fun things planned in Childen's Church.


And we can't forget the Easter message by Pastor Frank Giraud entitled "The Ulimate Bail Out"




The poem I am sharing with you is something I came across several years ago. The author is unknown it's entitled:


You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus?
You ask why I follow this Jesus?Why I love Him the way I do?
When the world's turned away from His teachings And the people who serve Him are few.
It's not the rewards I'm after Or gifts that I hope to receive
It's the Presence that calls for commitment It's the Spirit I trust and believe.
The Lord doesn't shelter His faithful Or spare them all suffering and pain,
Like everyone else I have burdens, And walk through my share of rain.
Yet He gives me a plan and a purpose, And that joy only Christians have known,
I never know what comes tomorrow, But I do know I'm never alone.
It's the love always there when you need it; It's the words that redeem and inspire,
It's the longing to ever be with Him That burns in my heart like a fire.
So you ask why I love my Lord Jesus? Well, friend, that's so easy to see,
But the one thing that fills me with wonder is Why Jesus loves someone like me.



Have a wonderful week!

No comments: