Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Glory of God

I am going to share some verses with you out of the book of Exodus. They are found in Chapter 33 verses 18-23..

18 Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”
19 And the LORD said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”
21 Then the LORD said, “There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22 When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23 Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.”

Now I have a challenge for each of you.. I would like for you to read this passage Daily for a few days, then I would like for you to email me at nwhrvst@aol.com and tell me what you think God is saying to your heart, and next week I will share your replies of what you heard in your heart and what He said to mine..

And to repeat Cindy Kennedy’s closing from last week; “Have a great week in your discipleship with Him”!

No comments: