Saturday, December 10, 2011

...he is Christ the Lord

The other day I just wanted some peace and quite. Some time to spend with God and to forget how far behind I am in my Christmas preparation. I needed to be renewed so I spent the morning with the Lord and then later watched “The Twelve Words of Christmas” by Lou Giglio. As I watched and listened I began thinking about Jesus being born and about how God took a stressful day in the life of Mary and Joseph and allowed His glory to shine through.

The twelve words of Christmas can still fill our hearts with joy even in the midst of all our problems, hurts and concerns.

… a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11

Emanuel-God with us. He’s here let his glory shine!


Have a wonderful week and let the Lord lead

No comments: