Saturday, October 13, 2012

B.A.S.I.C. (Be a Servant in Christ)


Last week the message given was on Serving. The vital keys given in that message were:

1. Be Available

2. Be Grateful

3. Be Faithful

 

This week I had the pleasure of taking dinner over to one of our church families and while there taking one of them to the emergency room.

As I traveled home that evening I started thinking about that message and how God uses circumstances to teach us. My heart rejoiced as I had the opportunity to be available and serve gratefully and with faith. I am so amazed at what God brings together when we obey him. 

 

Matthew 20:28 says..

Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many.

 

That about sums it up.

 

Have a wonderful week and remember to look up!                           

No comments: