Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Director



God is the director of the world and all its inhabitants. We may not always be aware of His directing, but He has created all things and sustains all things. He oversees each detail of our lives . When we lock our attention onto God and ask for His wisdom, He generously gives it to us. We can count on His sovereignty.

When we wait for God's cues and direction, He guides every note of our lives. He will orchestrate every moment to create a masterpiece that sings His praise and reveals His glory.

God has a time for everything, a perfect schedule. He is never too soon, never too late.  The when of His will is as important as the what and the how.-Richard C. Halverson

 You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
    you,
Lord, know it completely.
You hem me in behind and before,
    and you lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.  Psalm 139:1-6

Always remember to look up!

No comments: