Saturday, July 25, 2009

Melancholy and Anxiousness

As I was cleaning out closets and going through stuff at the office this week, I was hit with a sense of melancholy. I started thinking about the things that had happened in the office and also where God was leading us as we take this next turn. I feel a little timid and anxious because I don’t know. (There’s that control thing again, when will I learn?) But the one thing I do sense is that God has some exciting things in store for A New Harvest. I feel He is saying to us as His church– to take His hand, let Him lead and trust Him– for He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last.
So, as we begin to turn the corner into a new season with the Lord, and when those anxious moments come upon us - remember Phil. 4:4-7
4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Have a wonderful week in the Lord!

No comments: