Friday, July 31, 2009

Seasons

A few weeks back I spoke about feeling melancholy and sad as I packed up the office. I have to say that up until a few days ago I was still feeling that way; but something is changing. Something exciting is happening. Growing up in Texas I saw the different seasons change. I not only saw the trees drop their leaves I felt it. It’s kinda hard to describe if you have never gone through a season change. That’s what I feel is happening now-with A New Harvest. It’s a change; it’s a God change.
I can hardly wait to turn the corner and have that AH-HA moment. You know the one where God opens your eyes and all you can say is ah-ha!!
My hearts a-pounding…..

Ecclesiastes 3 tells us, There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven:
Verse 4 says, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,…

I personally am putting on that smile and gathering my dancing shoes; I can almost hear Jesus ask; “will you dance with me? Take my hand and I will lead!”

Have a wonderful week in the Lord!

No comments: