Saturday, September 8, 2012

Are You Hungry?

Last week Pastor Frank challenged us to get in the word and let God speak to us through it.
I must say that every day I wake up, I wake up hungry for God’s word, hungry for his fellowship.
Then there are times something else happens when I arise. I feel the world begins to crash in around me and before I know it the day is gone and I have to ask myself what happened; I was ready to spend time with the Lord when I woke up. The day passed but the yearning to be with God still persists. The tug is still there. You know there is something more God wants to give.


Jesus tells us in John 6:35; 35 …, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

I think God is always ready to fill us, we just have to be hungry enough to want it.

Have a wonderful week in the Lord and remember to look up!

No comments: